Raheeq Educational Centre Mission Statement
Raheeq Education Centre is one of MAC’s (Muslim Association of Canada) programs designed to assist in the holistic educational and spiritual development of the Muslim individual and family.
Named after the drink of the people of Jannah, Raheeq aims to encourage both young and old Muslims to focus on reciting the Qur’an and provide them with the tools to best articulate it. This includes, but is not limited to, learning Arabic, the rules of Tajweed, and the meanings of the Qur’an.
The Qur’an is the everlasting message for humanity, and adherence to its teachings leads to success in this life and the Hereafter. By introducing Raheeq, MAC aims to:
- Promote the message of the holy Qur’an and provide the best care for it.
- Encourage the young and the old to recite and memorize the Qur’an.
- Recognize the efforts of those who best articulate the words of Allah.
- Motivate children and youth to learn Arabic and study the meaning of the Qur’an.
- Provide Arabic courses which will prepare young learners to start by reading the alphabet, words and full sentences.
- Preparing competent huffadh with ijaza from accredited scholars.
- Highlight the efforts of the Muslim community and Islamic institutions in promoting the message of the Qur’an.