Arabic 200 – 3 Levels
A1, A2, A3 (Elementary)
Our curriculum was carefully designed by language experts for your best Arabic learning experience. It consists of over 216 lessons organized into 10 levels, which gradually increase in difficulty. Our innovative Arabic learning app will help you learn to read and write in Arabic, understand Arabic speech and boost your proficiency in Arabic speaking.
A- Learning Outcomes for the course
In these three levels students will Work on developing and enhancing the four language skills through class discussions, interactive activities and “Daily 5” language stations.Students will develop the ability to express themselves in writing including a thorough knowledge of grammar and basic language skills.
Students will be able to understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance.
Students will be able to communicate simple thoughts and ideas with others.
B- Course Description
- Live Teaching Session (Listening, Reading, Speaking, Vocabulary) (45 minutes)
- Different Language Stations and Interactive Activities (45 Minutes)
- Students will rotate between stations working on different language skills. Each station is around 15 minutes.
- Wrap up Time (10 minutes) Conclusion and instructions for homework.
C- Course Details
6 years Old & Up
In Person Classes – Creative Minds (Unit 10, 10807 Castle Downs Rd)
- To stay connected and maximize the educational benefits, we allocated 1.5 hours on the weekend for the main lesson and additional one hour on the weekdays for homework assignments and follow up during the week.
- Sunday 1:30 – 3:30 and Monday 6:00 – 7:00 (by zoom)
Online Classes – (Zoom)
- Saturday1:00 – 2:30 and Thursday 6:00 – 7:00
- $585 for 9 months – (paid in 4 installments of $146.25 by Dec. 2022)
- $70.00 – one time – educational materials (1 platform subscription for one full year)
Automatic withdrawals – 4 installments of $146.25 by Dec. 2022
(School Year: Early September 2022 to End of May 2023)