QUR’AN 100 (Levels A & B)
BIDAYA for Beginners
In BIDAYA (Beginner Levels A & B), students will learn the basics of Arabic reading starting from the alphabet until the reading of compound words and verses taking into account the principles of proper pronunciation and the basics of Tajweed rules. In addition, students in this level will memorize and learn the interpretation of 16 chapters Surras (Chapters) From Juzu Amma.
A- Learning Outcomes (Levels A & B)
Students will learn the following:
- The Alphabet and its forms
- The Alphabet with the three short vowels (Harakat)
- The Alphabet with Tanween
- The Alphabet with Sukoon and stress (Shadda)
- The Alphabet with long vowels (Madd)
- Complementary practice lessons
- Memorizing Surat Al-Fatiha and Surat Fajr till Surat An-Nas.
- Learning of the essential interpretation (Tafseer) of the corresponding Suras by watching short movies, activity book and participation in relevant activities.
B- Illustrative Tools
– Bidaya Writing Book
– Bidaya Apps
– Many interactive tools will be used by the teachers to keep the students attracted to the lesson like YouTube, Quizlet, Kahoot, etc…
C- Course Details
- For All Ages
- Small classes
In Person Classes – Creative Minds (Unit 10, 10807 Castle Downs Rd)
- Level A: Sunday 11:00 – 12:30 and Tuesday 5:00 – 6:00 (by zoom)
- Level B: Sunday 1:00 – 2:30 and Wednesday 5:00 – 6:00 (by zoom)
Online Classes – (Zoom)
- Level A: Sunday 11:00 – 12:30 and Tuesday 5:00 – 6:00
- Level B: Sunday 1:00 – 2:30 and Wednesday 5:00 – 6:00
To stay connected and maximize the educational benefits, we allocated 1.5 hours on the weekend for the main lesson and additional one hour on the weekdays for homework assignments and follow up during the week.
* 60% Learning How to Read, 20% Memorization & 20% Interpretation
- $65 monthly fee for 9 months – automatic withdrawal
- $50 – Level A – one time – educational materials (Bidaya reading book & Juzu Amma)
- $80 – Level B – one time – educational materials (Bidaya reading book, Juzu ‘Amma, translation book & activity book)
(School Year: September 16, 2023 to End of May 2024)
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Must filled up for each student individually.