Our curriculum was carefully designed by language experts for your best Arabic learning experience. It consists of over 216 lessons organized into 10 levels, which gradually increase in difficulty. Our innovative Arabic learning app will help you learn to read and write in Arabic, understand Arabic speech and boost your proficiency in Arabic speaking.
A- Learning Outcomes
Students will learn the basic foundation of the Arabic language.
Students will recognize all the letters’ sounds with correspondence to the long and short vowels, tanween and sukoon.
Students will form and read words with no mistakes.
Students begin building a vocabulary base and are introduced to basic grammar and syntax structures.
B- Course Description
- Live Teaching Session (Phonics, Reading, Speaking, Vocabulary) (45 minutes)
- Different Language Stations and Interactive Activities (45 Minutes).
- Students will rotate between stations working on different language skills. Each station is around 15 minutes.
- Wrap up Time (10 minutes) Conclusion and instructions for homework.
C- Course Details
6 years Old & Up
- Small classes.
- In Person Classes – Creative Minds (Unit 10, 10807 Castle Downs Rd)
* Sunday 11:00 – 1:00 and Wednesday 6:00 – 7:00 (by zoom)
Online Classes – (Zoom)* Saturday11:00 – 12:30 and Tuesday 6:00 – 7:00
To stay connected and maximize the educational benefits, we allocated 1.5 hours on the weekend for the main lesson and additional one hour on the weekdays for homework assignments and follow up during the week.
- $585 for 9 months – (paid in 4 installments of $146.25 by Dec. 2022)
$70.00 – one time – educational materials (1 platform subscription for one full year)
Automatic withdrawals – 4 installments of $146.25 by Dec. 2022
(School Year: Early September 2022 to End of May 2023)