Mental Math 101 – Level 2
Mental Math Academy
Our Brain Development Program builds foundational techniques that make learning math effortless and enjoyable. By mastering these techniques using the Abacus, students will develop the ability to think in pictures and quickly learn to perform large calculations mentally.
Children will be able to do calculations with speed and accuracy using their own mental power. The program is taught by certified and qualified teachers who aim to provide a fun-filled and interactive learning environment.
Course 101 focuses on addition and Subtraction methods for ones and tens!
B- Program Outcomes
- Solve Math problems with accuracy and speed
- Help students focus and concentrate
- Develop creativity and visualization capacity
- Enhance listening and observational skills
- Promote photographic memory and spatial orientation
- Build up self-confidence
- Nurture mental development and analytical skills
C- Course Description
– Age groups 7-10 & 11-15
– 5 weeks course per each level
– 2 classes/week, total of 2 hours
– Monday & Wednesday (4:30 PM – 5:30 PM)
$100 /full course
Additional $20 fee is required if the Abacus Tool was NOT purchased in Level 1 or student didn’t complete Level 1.