Sh. Muhammad Abdul Mu’min
- Qari for ten Qira’aat (Sughra and Kubra) from al-Azhar al-Shareef
- Has been teaching Qur’an since 2000 and has taught Qur’an, Qira’aat and Tajweed at Al-Azhar Shareef from 2006-2013
- Teacher for Qur’an al-Karim and Dira’aat at Doctor Ahmed al-Ma’sarawi’s Institute.
- Teacher of Qur’an in the evening and Qur’an School at Masjid al-Rahma.
- Also conducts one-on-one teaching for individuals on professional level.
Sh. Abdulrahman Deyah
- Ijaza Certification of the Seven famous Qira’at of Qur’an
- Bachelor of Arts in Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Associate degree in Humanitarian / Islamic Law
- Full-time Imam/Clergy
- Full time teacher for Qur’an, Arabic language and Islamic studies (2012-Now)
Br. Ali Assaf
- Telecommunication Engineering Technology, NAIT
- MAC Edmonton Chapter Leader
- Qur’an halaqa tajweed teacher for over 20 years.
Br. Yasser Ali
- B. Sc. Engineering
- Sharis Studies (Dar Al-Quran in Kuwait)
- Recited Qur’an on Shaikh: Amer Othman (Head of Egyptian Reciters)
- Teaching Qur’an at the EIA Quran Academy
- Judged Qur’an competitions (RAHEEQ, EMAN award, and EIA)
Dr. Mosab Al Ibraheem
– Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and surgery
– Certificate of completion of Qur’an memorization and theoretical Tjweed rules,
Al-Qur’an Al-Kareem Memorization School, 1996, Saudi Arabia.
– Coordinator of Qur’an department at Raheeq Institute.
– Judged Raheeq Qur’an competition for three cycles.
Dr. Ashref Alzawi
- Quran Ijaza in Rewayat Qalun
- Certified Qur’an reciter at the Holy Qur’an Radio in Libya
- PhD in Engineering
Sis. Gehad El Sananaeery
- Ijaza for Reciting and Teaching Qu’ran with a related narration to the Prophet
- BA in English Language, Literature, and Translation, Al Azhar University, Egypt
- Diploma in Teaching Qur’an from The Institute for Qur’an Teachers, Saudi Arabia
- Edited AMJA fatwa translations www.amjaonline.org
- Currently teaching Arabic, Qur’an and Islamic Studies
Sis. Iman Fakhani
- Bachelors Degree in Secondary Education, U of A
- Memorized the Qur’an and has a Certificate with Honours for Qaeda Al-Nourania Instructional Techniques from Al-Salam Mosque in Beirut
- Bachelors Degree in Arabic Language and Literature, Lebanon
- Currently teaching Arabic and Islamic Study in EPS
Dr. Somaya Zahran
- Somaya Zahran, an Egyptian physician and a PhD student in the University of Alberta.
- Graduated from Qur’an school in Egypt in 2006 and have been working as a certified Qur’an and Tajweed teacher for riwayat Hafs since then in both Egypt and Canada.
- Currently working towards riwayat Warsh Certification. Third year serving as a judge in Raheeq Qur’an Competition.
Dr. Rania Eltanouby
- Master’s in Medicine
- Certificate in Tajweed, Saudi Arabia
- Currently teaching Qur’ān and Islamic studies teacher at Al Mustafa Academy and MCE weekend school
Sis. Eman Hamed
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Ain Shams University in Cairo, Egypt
- Degree in Islamic studies and Qur’an
- Qur’an, Arabic and Islamic Study teacher at MAC Islamic School
Dr. Anas Abdulla
- 25 years experience teaching Qur’an, Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- PHD in Origins of Comparative Islamic Jurisprudence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Islamic Law, Islamic Shariya
- Educational trainer, attended more than 40 training courses in different educational and development aspects
- One published book and two written ones
- An international referee and instructor for karate
Dr. Mahmoud Ibrahim
- Teaching Qur’an for 20 years
- Ijaza from Al-azhar Al-Shareef and from various scholars in Egypt in the Qur’an studies
- PHD in teaching English as a foreign language, Alexandria University
- Imam at Rahma Mosque
- Lectures at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCypWEF-yxmOF_rnmwDAeUfw
Sis. Ghada Elsherbini
- IT Engineer by trade, and her passion lies in teaching Quran and Tajweed to the community
- Degree in Sharia and a diploma in Dawah and Qira’at
- Ijazah in hafs
- A public speaker in dawah, tafseer, fiqh, and aqeedah
- Passionate about relaying her knowledge within the community
- Previously judged multiple Quran competitions in different masjids throughout Edmonton
Dr. Ahmed Khalafi
- Master (Ijazah) in all ten lesser and greater recitations (qira’at) and the 4 irregular recitations
- Doctors degree in Qur’an Recitations and Quran Science
- Qur’an and Qur’an Recitations teacher in Al-Azhar Al-Shareef
- Supervisor of Qur’an program, Islamic Studies, and Arabic language at Al-Mustafa Academy
Sh. Khalifa Mohammed Essul
- Master degree in Qur’an science from Minnesota university
- Qur’an teacher at Islamic Academy of Huntsville USA (2015-2018)
- Head of Islamic studies and Arabic language department at Almustafa Academy (south) Edmonton- Canada (2018- up to date)
Sh. Ameen Omer
- Master in Foundation of Islamic Jurisprudence – university of Jordan
- Bachelor in Islamic Jurisprudence- university of Jordan
- Bachelor of Education- university of Alberta
- Imam and clergy for more than 10 years in Jordan, Guatemala, and Canada
- Teacher at Al Mustafa Academy